Are you a mental health professional or life coach that is interested in incorporating art into your sessions?
I’d like to show you tools of how to infuse art as a way to help yourself or your clients to express themselves in a visual language.
You’ll learn how to:
- Learn about art symbolism
- How to find meaning in art
- How to use it as a form of communication and self-expression
- How to use art as a way to gain insight
- How to use art to increase coping skills
- Learn how art decreases stress
- Facilitate sessions from beginning to end
- Receive art exercises with instruction
- Understand how each material has a different purpose
MATERIALS (not included)
WHAT TO EXPECT
We will meet on zoom.
We will have a short lecture, hands on art making and time to discuss artwork.
Support from Board Certified Art Therapist
This course is not an “art therapy” course training. You will need to take a 2 years master’s degree to have credentials.
$400.00 for both days
WHO IS THIS FOR?
This course is for teachers, therapists, life coaches. counselors, healers, and mental health professionals.
DO YOU NEED TO BE GOOD AT ART?
The art experience is about being expressive not about making a pretty picture.
Does this course give me education to become an art therapist?
No, you will need a 2 year master’s degree plus supervision to use the title as an art therapist. This course is to help you become more informed of ethical and effective decisions in using art in your scope of practice.