In BLoom III
In Bloom III
Click here to schedule a phone consultation
Harmonizing Lotus art is a concept I developed specifically for women who want to bring peace and harmony to their home. Each piece is unique and can be crafted to fit your style and overall decor.
- I am a board certified art therapist and professional artist. I use the elements in your home to create unique pieces of art. I incorporate symbolism in my paintings. In the Blooming Collection I chose the Lotus flower to bring a peaceful reminder of fortune and purification.
- In Buddhism, the bud of the lotus symbolizes potential. The lotus flower represents an awakening, spiritual growth, and enlightenment. The lotus also represents purity of body, speech, and mind. The lotus could be thought of as an awakened mind, which grows naturally toward the warmth and light of truth, love and compassion.
- As an artist I am working to bring together the elements of mind, body and soul through each piece of work. My work’s intention is to have the viewer engage and have a relationship with the piece of art.
- My mission is to create art that resonates with your soul, uplift your spirit and bring more light and love into the world.The lotus flower life cycle can be related to human psyche. We are like lotuses. The first stage of the lotus is that it grows in muddy water, which can be related to our hardships in life (loss, pain, inflictions to the ego, death). We all experience suffering. To gain enlightenment and wisdom we have to be like the lotus, opening each petal one by one, by facing our challenges with love, compassion and kindness.
- Enlightenment isn’t about reaching a destination of “knowing”, it is about developing a consistent vibrational harmony with oneself and with the surrounding world.” ~~Alaric Hutchinson
- I use the Golden Ratio rule as a base for my design elements for my paintings. The famous ration 1.61803… found in various sciences, forms of biology to neurology, seen in the nautilus shell, blooming flower or face proportions are incredibly pleasing to the eye. She is able to match her artistic designs with the unique properties that harmonize with the world.
- When creating my art I first sketch out design and to match natural elements in nature. I start with an intuitive layering of patchwork of color background and then add the subject. Design elements: balance, texture, space, form, color, line, and movement are always maintained to create harmony.
- Harmony in design for your home is achieved when all parts of the visual concept relate to and compliment each other. Interior designer, Jennifer Brouwer suggests to create harmony you need choose colors, materials, furnishings and art that merge together to create a unified statement.
- “Ego says: Once everything falls into place, I will find peace. Spirit says: Find peace and everything will fall into place.” Painting helps me find my balance and peace. This is an inspirational quote that motivates me to create a visual language to connect with others.
- I am a Miami based dynamic, contemporary oil painter and sculptor. My abstract and figurative works are richly symbolic, spiritual and organic. My art is held in private collections around the world. The Art Nouveau style and artists Alphonse Mucha and Gustav Klimt are among my influences.
- Bring a peaceful reminder of fortune and purification into your harmonious space with a Blooming collection painting. Inspire your mind and spirit with the energy of the White Lotus that grows in muddy waters, rising above the murk to achieve enlightenment.
Custom colors and sizes are available to fit your space, professionally stretched and ready to hang.
The paintings come in 3 standard sizes. Each painting comes with artist’s signature and a signed Certificate of Authenticity.
X-large 48”x 79”= $2000.00 (shipping $150.00 in USA)
Large 36”x 36”= $600.00 (shipping $100.00 in USA)
Large 24” x36”=$600.00 (shipping $100.00 in USA)
Medium 18”x24”=$300.00 (shipping $50.00 in USA)
Blooming Lotus Acrylic on Canvas
Sign up for updates:
Paintings will be shipped within a week and then shipping time is 5-7 days. Your painting will arrive in less than two weeks.
If the painting doesn’t fit your needs a 30-day money back guarantee, no questions asked.
Here are some kind words from customers:
“The Lotus painting Leah created for my private practice space is stunning. Clients always remark on it and feel it completed my space with the warm sophisticated ambiance I was aiming to create”~~Jacque B.
“Have to post a HUGE thank you to the brilliant Artist, Leah Guzman, for this amazing piece of pure love that she created for us. It was intended as a gift for my hubby for our 19th wedding anniversary but in reality, it is a gift for all of us. As most of you know, heaven gained an angel when my mother-in-law, “Mamuchi”, passed away 2 years ago. While we still grieve her loss daily, it helps us when we notice little “messengers” she sends our way. I can’t tell you how many elephant messengers we notice everywhere we go…when we travel, walk into stores, look up and see elephant-shaped clouds in the sky…we know it’s her way of telling us she is with us still ❤ So, when I spoke to Leah about my gift idea, she asked me about all the symbols that are sacred to me and my family. The tree of life, the labyrinth(or life’s journey), the lotus, dragonflies, the two doves and of course, the elephants. We all had a good cry together tonight when we surprised my hubby with his gift and I shared what all the symbols in the painting represented. The large elephant not only represents God but also, Mamuchi watching over us all as we make our way through life❤️ The fact that Leah chose the Royal Poinciana, native to Florida, to represent our Tree of Life confirmed how connected she was to the intention of this piece. I shared with Leah yesterday that at her memorial, we spread Mamuchi’s ashes under her favorite tree in my sister-in-law’s backyard… a HUGE Royal Poinciana tree☺️ Leah, you definitely are divinely guided! It has already brought so much healing and joy to us. I know we will enjoy gazing upon and keeping this painting in our family forever🙏🏻” ~~Marilyn R.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.